Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Old Monday 11th June 2007, 20:10   #1
firefox32

Paphos Birding.

Hi folks.

Me and the family are off to Paphos, Cyprus on the 19th September for 2 weeks. I am gonna do as much birding as the family lets me get away with. I will be sticking to the Paphos side of the island and will probably not venture over to the Larnaca side though i will take a ride up to Troodos.

I know the following sites: Paphos headland, Aspro dam, Phassouri reedbeds, Kensington cliffs, Akrotiri, Mandria area, Neo Chorio and the Akamas, the pond on the way to Ladys Mile Beach???.

Is there any more birding sites in the area I should be aware of?

Also, is there any particular noteable birds passing through the area that coincides with the dates I am going or just any noteable birds at the sites mentioned?

If anyone can give me any information on the above topic, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks for your time.

John.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: