• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

After 29 fledged Peregrine Falcons 2013 looks like it was their last year. (1 Viewer)

snoqualmieScott

They are still trying to lay eggs, mating, scraping out the nest site, but they are now 60 days past due their normal egg laying schedule since I started watching them in 2005, I call them Misty and Velocity. To see their entire posts search on youtube Snoqualmie Peregrine scottslookingabout.

The link listed below is the latest record episode taken on May 20, 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYy-cFiWMis

This recording may be their best closing episode, it's pretty good. It could only get better if I record them as Grand parents.

Happy birding to all.
Bye for now from Snoqualmie Falls Washington State.

Scott

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    598.2 KB · Views: 60
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back