• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ann and Roland go last-minute birding in Costa Rica February 2022 (1 Viewer)

seedyrom

Supporter
We were supposed to be going to India in February but they wouldn't let us in so we had to cancel again. We didn't want to stay at home so went back to Costa Rica as it was quick and easy to arrange through Aratinga. Thank goodness that the airlines we had been using were so flexible and accommodating throughout lockdown!
We had mixed fortunes on this trip and wild horses would not get me down to the Estacion Biologico San Gerardo!!

Attachments

• Ann and Roland Go Birding in Costa Rica 2022 February.pdf
    897.9 KB · Views: 21
My wife and I are too aware of the impact of global warming that is decimating wildlife populations, to continue to have a huge carbon footprint with jet travel. Buying carbon offsets may ease ones conscience but actually does nothing to offset the damage being done by global warming with the use of fossil fuels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back