• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Argentina Trip Report - October-November 2022 (1 Viewer)

Jeff Hopkins

Just another...observer
United States
In November of last year, I joined a cruise to Antarctica with Rockjumper, which gave me the opportunity to do some birding in Buenos Aires and the nearby Pampas as well in Tierra del Fuego. Today I loaded a trip report into Cloudbirders.com. A link to that report is here. Note that it includes only the land portion in Argentina, since the trip report for the cruise will be written by Rockjumper.

However, I've assembled all of my eBird checklists for the entire trip including the cruise into an "eBird Trip Report" which is here. It contains lots of pictures. So if there are any pictures that should be added to Opus, just let me know.

Enjoy!

Jeff

In November of last year, I joined a cruise to Antarctica with Rockjumper, which gave me the opportunity to do some birding in Buenos Aires and the nearby Pampas as well in Tierra del Fuego. Today I loaded a trip report into Cloudbirders.com. A link to that report is here. Note that it includes only the land portion in Argentina, since the trip report for the cruise will be written by Rockjumper.

However, I've assembled all of my eBird checklists for the entire trip including the cruise into an "eBird Trip Report" which is here. It contains lots of pictures. So if there are any pictures that should be added to Opus, just let me know.

Enjoy!

Jeff
What I great write up. Well done.

We also used Federico during our 4 days in TdF too, and hit the same areas you did.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back