• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Baby sparrow (1 Viewer)

natashadias81

United Kingdom
Hi everyone I hope someone can help. A baby sparrow appeared in our garden yesterday he was chirping constant all day his parents are near by Ive seen them come to feed him but today he is just still and silent no chirping at all just sitting with his eyes closed.. Should I take him somewhere?

Hi Natasha and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

We have some general guidelines here for the care of injured and baby birds.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news. Please let us know how you get on.

Hi Natasha and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

We have some general guidelines here for the care of injured and baby birds.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news. Please let us know how you get on.
Hi thanks I have already been through this. I'm watching from afar and he's starting to chirp again saw mother come to feed him.. I feel like a worrying mother he so unsteady on his feet and can't fly bless him. Will keep watching and see how he goes, have put a nesting box sideways on the floor as we are expecting thunder storms today he's sitting comfortably inside at the moment and mum is feeding him from there fingers crossed he survives

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back