• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds painter and book illustrator (1 Viewer)

Hello all
My names is Dorin Carabet I am biologist and one of my biggest passions are the birds.
Also, being an artist and photographer, I took from nature the most beautiful and iconic images of the birds that I love.
I also used my own artistic achievements, photographs, paintings and I managed to illustrate myself the first book that I printed. The book refers to falconry art in Transylvania from several perspectives: historical, biological, cultural heritage, and involving ecology and nature protection.
Currently, I am living in Basildon and I am still a passionate bird watcher and illustrator.
I would like to put these passions in the service of lovers of birds UK through: realization of paintings, drawings or the illustration of possible bird guides, newspaper articles, posters or other publications of this kind.
In this regard, I attach here some personal work (I could participate in thematic exhibitions with my artworks) .
Also I want to ask if I have the chance in publishing my book or chapters of it here, in the UK.
Thank you. I’m waiting for your advices and your opinion.
Best regards.
Dorin

Hi Dorin and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I look forward to hearing your news and will hopefully see ome of your pictures in the Gallery too. There's also a forum for wildlife artists which you might like to look at - I'm sure they'd love to discuss your work with you.

Hi there Dorin and a warm welcome to you :t:

We’re glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;) Hopefully someone from your side of the pond will ring in with some answers for you. In the meanwhile, We would love to see some some of your drawings in the art section of BirdForum ;)

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Hello Dorin and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to join us.

Hello

Many thank s for your warm welcome.
And I hope to collaborate very good with the people from here, because definitively we have the same passion> birds!
from consideration, I posted some of my artistic work here, and I hope that my work be surprised some of the beauty of birds.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back