• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Brisbane Birding Groups (1 Viewer)

TeamLeip

United States
Greetings, My wife and I will be in Brisbane for two months over the Christmas holidays. Are there any local groups that head out birding? I am relatively new to this hobby. Thanks in advance

See my thread further down this part of the forum. There was at least one Brisbane based guide who posted in there.

Just back from Brisbane myself (similar timeframe too) & can say you will not be disappointed

You could also read the first part of my trip report (link is in my signature) for ideas of where to go and what you might see.

This was mid-late September to the first few days of October. A time when the migrants were returning and many of the residents were well into breeding. In fact the local Ospreys had already fledged, though one of the young still returned to the nest in the hope of a meal delivery LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back