• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Children's Owl Books (free pdf downloads) (1 Viewer)

RichardHoeg

Boreal Forest Birder
United States
I am both a children's book author, and naturalist who lives in the wilderness area of northern Minnesota. Later today I will try to find one of our native Great Grays Owls hunting voles. The temperature at present is -23.3 celcius.
As noted I am also a children's picture book author. Two recent books include Do You Hoot? (factually correct story which documents a family of Great Horned Owls which have nested near my house for three years), and Snowy's Search for Color (Snowy Owl comes south for the winter to find color). Full copies of both of these books may be downloaded without charge from my web site. Here's the url:
Do You Hoot? The Story of the Amity Owls

All the photographs in every book were taken by me in the region where I live. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back