• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Compatibility iPhone 13 Pro with Swarovski VPA (3 Viewers)

polliemans

Netherlands
Hi,
I would like to know whether someone has successfully been digiscoping by combining the Swarovski VPA with the iPhone 13 or the iPhone 13 Pro.
The Pro version of the 13 has better specs but does it indeed provide significantly better photo quality?
Currently using the iPhone 7 with the VPA but I would like to upgrade the phone to a version with improved camera quality.
Cheers.
P-

Hi,
I would like to know whether someone has successfully been digiscoping by combining the Swarovski VPA with the iPhone 13 or the iPhone 13 Pro.
The Pro version of the 13 has better specs but does it indeed provide significantly better photo quality?
Currently using the iPhone 7 with the VPA but I would like to upgrade the phone to a version with improved camera quality.
Cheers.
P-
Using VPA in combination with an iPhone 13. Results are great. I’m very sarisfied!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back