• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Dealer recco’s for Fujinon TSX1440 (1 Viewer)

pbjosh

missing the neotropics
Switzerland
Hello all,

I’m assuming I will find a better price in the US for this bin but can also buy in Europe with delivery to DE or ES or CH. just important to have a flexible return in case I get a lemon, I don’t intend to return them otherwise.

Anyone have a recommendation on where to get these with a great price and a reasonable return policy? They aren’t at a lot of typical binocular retailers, and any more it is maddening to do product searches in foreign countries, google really only wants to show you the local market (being in Brazil at the moment, not terribly useful).

Cheers in advance!

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back