• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Digiscoping:From Start to Print (eBook) has been updated for 2023 (1 Viewer)

jourdaj

All,
First released in 2020 Digiscoping: From Start to Print has now been revised and updated. Digiscoping: From Start to Print (2023 Edition, eBook) is now available. This 211-page eBook is a valuable resource guide for new digiscopers, as well as those who are looking to improve their digiscoping success rate. This is a comprehensive guide for beginning and intermediate photographers interested in the art and science of digiscoping. As a digiscoper since 2002 and a blogger since 2007 I’ve written many articles and reviews of equipment and shared my thoughts on technique and field experience. I have now compiled this information along with research of birding and digiscoping forums to create a 1-stop resource for the digiscoper. Check it out at alphadigiscoping.comCoverpage2023.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back