• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Great Horned Owl Cam in Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

This is my 8th season to have Jack & Carol nesting in my yard. I have moved the barrel three times. I have had 100% success. Jack is at least 15 years old. I discovered him many years ago nesting in my neighbors yards. Many of the nests failed from predators or strong winds. So I decided to put a barrel in a tree to see if they would nest. Originally I had it in a tree so high I couldn't monitor it well. I ended up with Barred Owls the first year. The following year Jack ran off the Barred Owls and he has had it ever since. Anyway. This is the first year for only one owlet. I named him Lil' Guy. He hatched on the 15th. Here's my live stream Nest Cam – Okie Bird Cam Share if you care :) I have great videos on youtube. My user name is Okiebirdnerd on Youtube and Okieowlnut on TikTok. Take a look, I give a hoot! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back