• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello 👋🏻 (1 Viewer)

Hello everyone, new to the forum and fairly new to birds. I'm in Wales, near Bannau Brycheiniog.
This morning I heard an interesting bird (I think it was a bird) in the garden while I was making a merlin recording. Merlin didn't try to identify it but it has come out on the sonogram. If I post the sonograms might someone be able to identify? I can't work out how to crop the sound file out 🤔

Hi BabyLemonade and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. Indeed, if you can upload your recordings you can post them into the ID forum and they will do their best to help you.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back