• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello Birdforum Members (2 Viewers)

Oriane

United Kingdom
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I registered because the Audubon Society site for my area closed its forums section. I am a backyard birder and gardener. My feeders mainly attract Cardinals and Chickadees, both of which I adore, but I love all bird including Sparrows, although I admit I am glad that they do not see to frequent my feeders! 😁 I occasionally spy unknown birds at my feeders, too. During the Summer months a few Hummers come to feed as well. They all act as a counterweight for me to the stresses of everyday life, and I feel blessed to have them visit me each day and serenade me with their cheerful songs.

Hi Oriane and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi Annie and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back