• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Bangalore India (1 Viewer)

Hello Every one. My name is Rajeev Goswami. I live in bangalore sillicon valley of India . I have started birding about 9 months back. I am quite regular at local bird walks on every Sunday.

I run a travel tech startup for living. I am fond of travelling and reading books. British style cryptic at “The Guardian” is my favorite pastime.

Look forward to meeting you other exciting members.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi Rajeev and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hello and Thanks for this very warm welcome.
I need one help. I am visiting leamington spa, England in Mid June to visit my son. I would like to do birding while I am there. I am planning to be there till 30 June. I am new to England. I would like get connected to some people in that area or nearby who can guide me for birding.
I posted in local forum for these area but I am not sure if those forum are active as I haven’t got any response so far.

Thanks for help.

Rajeev

Users who are viewing this thread

Back