• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello From Ontario Canada. (1 Viewer)

Davek54

Canada
Hi Folks, I have been hanging out here for a while my wife and I been birding for a number of years although more photography than bird watching. Last year we sold all our camera equipment and now enjoy the moment with our binoculars and sporting scope. Bird forum a great place to read and learn about birding hope to participate more going forward.

Dave.

Hi Dave and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I see you've given up photography, but if you have any pictures hanging around, we'd love to see them in the Gallery.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back