• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Somewhere in England (1 Viewer)

Jefrs

United Kingdom
Hi, I am Jeff, my user name is a mash up of name and initials. I live in West Berkshire, England, quite rural. I'm getting on a bit and quite disabled by arthritis now, so I cannot get out as much as I once did, as I would like to. I spend a fair bit of time in the garden with the cameras. I have always had an interest in photography and my profession provided more that casual knowledge of optics and how they work. I am a member of two respected wildlife/animal welfare organisations.

Hi Jeff and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news. I hope we may be able to see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits. I’m just across the border in Hampshire.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back