• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Southampton, UK (2 Viewers)

AllanG

United Kingdom
Just wanted to say hello, as a recently joined forum member, living near Southampton, UK

Whilst I’m not a ’die hard’ birder, I have recently bought two pairs of Swarovski binoculars, NL Pure 8x32 and CL Curio 7x21, which I mainly use for viewing maritime activities from my apartment, which overlooks Southampton Water, and the numerous coastal wildlife.

The Curio’s are fantastic, as they easily fit in my pocket during my daily walks along the foreshore, and the field of view, and clarity, are superb for such a small bino.

Again the FOV and clarity of the Pure 8x32 are superb, and are a huge upgrade to my previous Zeiss Terra ED 8x25.

Welcome to Birdforum from another Hampshire Hog. I hope you enjoy your visits.

Hi Allan and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, we to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Urban birding in Southampton is great. The Old Cemetery in Southampton Common has many species of birds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back