• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello, this is Tomas from the Czech Republic (1 Viewer)

tom44

Czech Republic
Hello, I came here by chance when searching for information on how to remove the head from my tripod. Mission completed, based on information from a different site, but here I found a similar question, so wanted to answer, so had to register... Seems like I will like this site.
I am not specialized birdwatcher, just an amateur nature@wildlife photographer who takes pictures of birds as well, and I like them like all other animals. If there is someone nearby by chance, I live in Hradec Králové and take my photos mostly in the area about 50 km around.
See my photo albums (Photo Blog gallery): Tomáš Brunclík
However, you might be more interested in the selection of bird photos in the Portfolio gallery: Ptáci :: Birds

One from the summer holiday in Croatia:
TOBR1733.jpg

Hi Tom and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. Most of us have wider interests in the natural world too, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home here. You have some really lovely picture and I hope we may be able to see some of them in the Gallery too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Nice pictures. I especially like the gull that appears to be diving feet first, and the Osprey having a swim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back