• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello to all from JF (1 Viewer)

James Fennel

United Kingdom
Hello, my name is James Fennel. I have decided to say hello to al of you, as I have been confused with a blighter by the name of 'Gleb' in the past. I am a bird enthusiast based in the county of Rutland. My particular bird interests are Owls, Birds of Prey, Passerines, and Sea Birds (including sea ducks). Some of my current winter bird targets are Short-eared Owl (seen one before at Eldernell/Nene Washes but at a great distance), Snow Bunting, and any Diver species. I live very close to the Rutland Water Dam, which has harboured good numbers of rarities in the past and present. If anyone knows any good spots to see Snow Buntings anually, then I'd be glad to hear them.
I am a wildlife photographer as well, but, unlike some others, I follow the guidelines and keep a safe distance from sensitive species.

Hi, welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back