• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (2 Viewers)

jasminx

Supporter
Hong Kong
Hello! I'm Jas, a lifelong nature enthusiast and a product manager by profession. My love for the outdoors recently took a new turn as I moved from Boston to Hong Kong, presenting me with the incredible chance to explore bird species on an entirely new continent. Despite the initial challenge of finding local birding groups, something I found relatively easier back in the US, stumbling upon this forum has been a highlight.

I'm really looking forward to connecting with bird lovers from around the globe. I’m eager to hear about your unique birding experiences, gather insights, and learn any tips you might want to share. On a related note, my professional background in product management has sparked a personal interest in how we can enhance our birdwatching experiences through technology, though that's a journey still in its early days.

I'm here to immerse myself in the world of birding alongside all of you, and I hope to contribute to our shared passion in any way I can. Looking forward to many enriching conversations and sharing!

Hi jasminx and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi jasminx and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back