• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

History of TSN-603 and TSN-604? (1 Viewer)

4th_point

United States
I recently purchased a TSN-604 and have been really impressed with the scope, for image quality and weight. I'm curious about the history, production years, sample variation, etc. Does anyone have any information to share or sources that I can check? Any comments about the design of the scope would also be appreciated.

I have not seen much posted about the TSN-603 or TSN-604. I did read that they were very close to the same price as the TSN-660, and maybe even priced higher. I did see a post that eluded to a magazine review that the TSN-603/4 was rated better than the TSN-660 but I don't know much about sample variation with either.

For what it's worth, I have owned two Nikon ED82-A, one EDIII, and one EDIII-A and used those as a baseline for the TSN-604.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back