• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hodbarrow Nature Reserve,Cumbria (1 Viewer)

heron on a tree-hopefully

This young heron was perched in his tree ,whil'st mum and dad were in the water below catching his fish dinner
Christine

Attachments

• heron nest 029e.jpg
    heron nest 029e.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 133
RayGil said:
Just a quick hello, is this still an active forum?

Ray

Hi Ray,Welcome to Birdforum from the Moderators and Staff.

Slightly puzzled by your question...all Threads are open and active for anyone who wants to add to them;have a look round for yourself and ask any questions you like.

Dates

My question was, is this an active forum, because I noticed the dates on some of the postings and they are last years, there is very little for 2004?
Hence my question.

Hi Ray,

Welcome to BirdForum!

All the threads are stored for posterity, you just happened to pick an old thread - yes, BF is very active, there's usually between 100-150 threads active every day. Actually, it can be very hard to keep up at times!

Michael

Stephen,I think I know who Ray is.He has designed a website for Millom and Haverigg and it is rather good.It is just unfortunate,he found this thread which has some pretty grim pics of the Herons,my earlier attempts.I will send him a message.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back