• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Last 3 ticks whats yours? (5 Viewers)

From Brussels with a plane :

Maghreb Owl (2017, Morocco)
Maghreb Magpie (2017, Morocco)
Double-spurred Spurfowl (2017, Morocco)

From Brussels with a car :

African Desert Warbler (2014, Netherlands)
Lapland Owl (2015, Norway)
Siberian Rubythroat (2016, Netherlands)

From Brussels with a bicycle :

Caspian Tern (2023, Belgium)
Baillon's Crake (2023, Belgium)
Black-and-white Warbler (2023, Belgium)

Looks like we’re some of the handful of people doing a world year list on bubo. Congratulations on your first place
I wasn’t even aware of that! Thanks for letting me know. I’m not really doing anything like a big year. I’m just birding here at home, and in addition to my last trip I’ll be doing one more later in the year. When you go to an exotic new country, the bird numbers just seem to add up.

Dave

I wasn’t even aware of that! Thanks for letting me know. I’m not really doing anything like a big year. I’m just birding here at home, and in addition to my last trip I’ll be doing one more later in the year. When you go to an exotic new country, the bird numbers just seem to add up.

Dave

Yeah mine isn’t likely to finish as anything particularly special just wanted to have it all in one place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back