• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leica Trinovid 8x42 BA for sale. Is it worth the money? (1 Viewer)

There is a Leica Tvid BA for sale on a hungarian site for app. 863 euros. It is like brand new!
I couldn't get the site to work, and if they're like new, with all the original boxing, probably worth grabbing if you're really interested. You can definitely find lower prices than that, but most likely not going to be as nice.
My 8x32 BN is a binocular I'll never get rid of and I actually prefer the in-hand feel over my Ultravids.

I couldn't get the site to work, and if they're like new, with all the original boxing, probably worth grabbing if you're really interested. You can definitely find lower prices than that, but most likely not going to be as nice.
My 8x32 BN is a binocular I'll never get rid of and I actually prefer the in-hand feel over my Ultravids.
Unfortunately, they are sold already.

Unfortunately, they are sold already.
I guess that's why I couldn't find them, but as many as there are of them out there, you'll find a good set if you keep looking. I may have a lead on a set but will have to check into it just to be sure, and if they're in good enough shape for you or not.

I guess that's why I couldn't find them, but as many as there are of them out there, you'll find a good set if you keep looking. I may have a lead on a set but will have to check into it just to be sure, and if they're in good enough shape for you or not.
Thanks , "Trinovid"!
Sz.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back