• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Mink Removal achievable (allegedly) (1 Viewer)

I didn't realise they had been eradicated from East Anglia. Looking at my Birdtrack records, the last one I saw was in 2017 at the Ouse Washes (incidentally, the same place I saw my first and only Coypu in the late 80s, just before they too were eradicated).

I didn't realise they had been eradicated from East Anglia. Looking at my Birdtrack records, the last one I saw was in 2017 at the Ouse Washes (incidentally, the same place I saw my first and only Coypu in the late 80s, just before they too were eradicated).
Nor did I, but it's good news.

I never did see a British Coypu. Italian and Israeli, yes.....

John

Coypu are very common in Germany and the locals are highly enthusiastic about them.
Storks and coypu --- that's what the local grockles ask me about most.
Meanwhile Dutch ratcatchers are employed to try and limit Coypu numbers along rivers that run into the Netherlands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back