• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New to site....where are the sub-forums please? (1 Viewer)

Joove

United Kingdom
Hello all! I'm new to the site and need some advice on binoculars as I want to buy a pair but know nothing about them! I can't find the sub-forums! I followed advice previously given to someone and hovered over the forums....but no subs are coming up for me. Could someone please guide me? Thanks!

Click on Forums and then scroll down, quite a way. You'll come across the Binocular section and then further subforums. There is a lot of info on there so have a good search, your answers may already be there.

The look of the site will depend on if you are using a desktop/laptop or a phone. On a proper computer there will be a row of tabs at the top, click on Forums and you will get a huge list. On a phone, click on the hamburger icon and you will get a pop up menu, click on Forums and it will bring you to the same list.

Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

If you scroll down the front page for quite a way, you’ll find the binoculars section. 3384F705-597F-4C6B-92F4-317466534FFD.jpeg

Hope this helps!

Hi Joove and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I see you've managed to navigate to the Binocular forum now - well done. Please don't hesitate to ask if you want any more help on finding your way around the site.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

click on the hamburger icon
I can't believe I've not noticed a "hamburger" on my phone LOL I'll have to go look later. :love:

Thank you all for your welcoming messages!! I look forward to exploring the forum further and am glad to join the community!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back