• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Northumberland WT...talk about European Raptors. (2 Viewers)

Gill Osborne

I know it's awfully short notice but I've just found out myself in the last fifteen minutes!

There's a talk TONIGHT with the Northumberland Wildlife Trust's Coquetmouth Group at St Mark's Church Hall, Wellwood Street, Amble. 7.30pm. Contact Diana Webber for details. 01665 - 713439.

Brian Galloway...European Raptors.

Seen Brian do talks on a couple of occasions and he IS good :t: Last one I went to was about birding in Extremadura and by the end we just wanted to book a holiday there and then! Even now Neil still talks about going to visit there LOL I think it's the only foreign birding area he knows ;)

GILL

No probs...I'll send him an e-mail!

Just wish I'd seen it a bit earlier...only found out about it this afternoon and I know a few of the NE BF members are into raptors!

GILL

Drat, i forgot all about this i was looking forward to hearing Brian, had it on my calender as well. |=@| |=@| |=@|

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back