• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

October Big Day (2 Viewers)

Hi all! Out of towner here. I'll be in Seattle for work in mid October, and I'll be totally free on October 14th, which is eBird's annual October Big Day. Any groups doing this together in the Seattle area? If not, any recommendations for good spots to spend the day?

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi, I'm in England so I won't be of much help, but I'll post so it will appear in the new post section and hopefully more people from your area will see. Good luck!

I would contact the Seattle Audubon Society they seem to do things for the big day. For some reason they seem to have recently changed their name to Birds Connect? Anyway here is a link to their site:
I live in Seattle and find Seattle Birds Connect (previously Seattle Audubon) trips to be generally closed to the public. Other Audubons are more likely to welcome visitors and other nonmembers. Nearby chapters include Eastside and Seward Park. Many more here: Audubon Centers in Washington State

Users who are viewing this thread

Back