• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Phone adapter opinion please (1 Viewer)

I know this is an old thread but for snybody wanting a rock solid adapter just buy the one from Hawke. It's rock solid & fits in seconds!

Thanks
I had researched that one and it looks good. The max eyepiece size is 52mm though, so it may not work in all brands.

I've just added the Scope Cam set up with a magnetic plate. Expensive but so far I'm please and I like that I could add to my current phone case with out any "stick-outs". I have an Otter case and I was able to cut in the attachment plate flush with the rubberized cover.

Good luck.

I have been using the Vanguard Universal adapter, and it works very well. Recently I upgraded to the Smartoscope and it is in a different level (also price wise...). Very impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back