• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Recommendations for guides to Mallorca/Baleares (1 Viewer)

misikuru

Poland
Hello everyone. Can you give some recommendations for birding/nature guides to Mallorca please? I love the Crossbill Guides, so it would be great if there were books available in a similar style. Also, is Dave Gosney's "Finding Birds in Mallorca" still helpful? I've never bought his books and I'm curious. Thanks :)

I found the map here invaluable for my trip last year, and believe the book is very good too.

There is also a very active Subforum for Mallorca here with great info and friendly, helpful contributors.

HTH,

Chris

I found the map here invaluable for my trip last year, and believe the book is very good too.

There is also a very active Subforum for Mallorca here with great info and friendly, helpful contributors.

HTH,

Chris
Hello Chris, thanks for the info! Somehow I've failed to notice the subforum. I'll be definetely following it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back