• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spring Birding in Spain April 2014 (1 Viewer)

drneusch

Greetings,
I am new to bird forum and excited to be able to get back to my favorite thing to do--birding. I have a 10 day / 9 night trip booked with a Bird Tour in Spain from Sunday, 20th to Tuesday, 29th April 2014 I am looking for one or may be two more birders, which would help everyone share on costs.

Note that it IS possible to share just a few days of the trip (or even join as a day guest).

BIRDS - http://www.catalanbirdtours.com/birds in catalonia.html

ITINERARY - http://www.catalanbirdtours.com/spain birding migration.html

Pick-up and drop-off are from BARCELONA airport or a nearby hotel.

You have a choice of sharing a self-catering apartment (own room with no supplement) or staying in a hotel in Sitges, the single location allowing the trip to be more relaxed rather than shifting between hotels

It also allows a flexible schedule, responding to weather, local bird news and whim, and the itinerary will include:

LLOBREGAT DELTA wetlands / GARRAF MASSIF coastal mountains.

EBRO DELTA, one of Europe's most important wetland areas.

PYRENEES.

STEPPES of Lleida and Los Monegros.

AIGUAMOLLS DE L'EMPORDA and CAP DE CREUS

We should easily pass 200 species, with targets including Dupont's Lark, Lammergeier and other raptors, Little Bustard, both sandgrouse species, etc.

For more details, you can contact Stephen Christopher directly via his website - www.catalanbirdtours.com - or PM "Stephen C" on Bird Forum."

Should be a fantastic tour.
Thanks, Donna Neusch

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back