• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Stay on Case? (2 Viewers)

Does anyone know where i can get a stay on WP case for a Nikon Fieldscope ed60? See a lot of scopes for sale but none with stay ons?

I don't recall seeing the cases sold separately for many years. Best chance is a Japanese seller through ebay. I don't know that they're completely waterproof (but the Fieldscope iii is wateproof anyway).

Those cases came standard with a new scope. Most do not see any use, they are a PITA, if you know what
that means. Cumbersome.
I hope that helps.
Jerry

You may want to look for a protective bag to keep the telescope in during transport or for storage at home. A permanent cover is often unnecessary and sometimes even inconvenient. I often remove the stay on case on my Nikon ED82 because the protective covers of the lens and eyepiece (which are attached to the case with a cord) often flap in the wind and cause vibrations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back