• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Storm Proofing for Paramo Analogy clothing? (1 Viewer)

NoSpringChicken

United Kingdom
I have two Paramo Cascada jackets which require cleaning and reproofing. The recommended procedure is to use Nikwax Tech Wash followed by Nikwax TX Direct. I have a full bottle of Tech Wash but need some more TX Direct. However I have an unused twin pack of Storm Cleaner and Waterproofer which I purchased from Country Innovation some time ago and I wonder if it is all right to use the Storm Waterproofer after Tech Wash on Analogy fabric or even if it is safe to use both the Storm products. The Storm site is not very helpful so I wonder if anybody has used these products with Paramo gear. I would hate to spoil my lovely jackets.

Ron

Not used the the Storm products but my experience of Analogy clothing is that it is very fussy and needs to be treated right to get the best performance.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back