• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The Sound Approach - audience research (1 Viewer)

James Lidster

For those who haven't seen it, or not yet filled it in, please consider doing the Sound Approach survey (link at bottom).

''Thank you for participating in our Sound Approach survey. We want to find out more about how birders and wildlife watchers understand and listen to bird song. There are roughly 30 questions, and the survey will take less than ten minutes. All of your answers are confidential. Please contact Lucy on [email protected] for more information.

About The Sound Approach

The Sound Approach aims to popularise birdsong, the understanding of birdsong and raise standards in the use of sounds in bird identification. We own one of the largest privately-owned archives of bird sound recordings in the world, with a particular focus on the Western Palaearctic. We are an independent award-winning publishing house.''

Sound Approach survey

I've done it, but regardless of what information you want your survey should make it much clearer that the demographic information is optional. A prefer not to say button for each category is usual but otherwise you must add text saying it.

Cheers

John

I've done it, but regardless of what information you want your survey should make it much clearer that the demographic information is optional. A prefer not to say button for each category is usual but otherwise you must add text saying it.

Cheers

John
Wow I didn’t know that, is that a legal requirement?
Cheers
James

Users who are viewing this thread

Back