• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Warbler ID - Corpus Christi TX. (1 Viewer)

This picture shows no white at all on orange crowned tail or coverts

Attachments

• 1621278670965.png
    1621278670965.png
    307.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
What is this photo? The bird in the OP's video? or an unrelated photo of an orange-crowned warbler posted purely in order to illustrate that species' plumage?

Oh. That makes things confusing: people won't be continually reading back through the thread to see if others have edited their posts.
Sorry! When I deleted, nobody had replied to my post, so I figured it was ok to edit without saying that I had done so. I'll be more careful with any future edits.

What is this photo? The bird in the OP's video? or an unrelated photo of an orange-crowned warbler posted purely in order to illustrate that species' plumage?
An unrelated photo of an orange-crowned warbler. Sorry, I guess I should have specified

Last edited:
Shot a short long distance vid of the warbler on 1 May in Corpus Christi, Tx. in the early morning from inside the house. Would like help on ID. Thanks for your responses.

-r

I guess my opinion is it's likely a Tennessee, because of timing (late for Orange-crowned) and the white visible in the vicinity of the tail

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back