• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Western Isles questions (1 Viewer)

All of Scotland has become super popular these days and prices are being hiked to match it, sadly. I do hope you get a really good trip booked though. A car from Glasgow airport would be no bad thing, I'm guessing you have experienced the roads :)
Yes indeed, we spent three weeks in the Highlands a few years ago, I got around pretty well on the single-tracks. Though I have to admit the drive out from Salen to Ardnamurchan was a bit much, as we failed to account for the traffic coming at us from the Kilchoan ferry... many of whom were clearly not Scots as they had very little discipline!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back