• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What sort of bird is depicted on this Album cover? (1 Viewer)

Spadge007

Germany
Hello guys, not really a bird expert, I'm a musician and came and posted on this forum to sollicitate your help.

What kind of bird is depicted on this cover from the Album Reach for the Skies by the Sutherland Brothers?

R-4543686-1538786574-4624.jpg

The album “Reach for the Sky” was released by Sunderland Brothers and Quiver in 1975. The cover is very evocative and has an eagle flying across the sun

or

Reach for the Sky, by Sutherland Brothers and Quiver; its cover featured a pale blue sky, orange sun and fuzzy pigeon with wings .

Welcome to Birdforum Spadge! I remember their Arms of Mary song, ah the memories…….
The bird is an ‘artist’s bird’, the head looks like that of a gull but the rest is, well, artistic (and why not?)!

Hi Spadge and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I thought the head looked like a gull, but "an artists bird" fits much better LOL.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back