• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wirelessly Mirror PC to TV (1 Viewer)

SanAngelo

I'm looking to wirelessly mirror my PC to the TV. Does anyone have first hand experience with aftermarket hardware?

I have a non-Smart HDTV and Windows computer without WiDi (Intel Wireless Display). Therefore, I'm in need of a transmitter and receiver.

I've done the google research as well as the YouTube tutorials. Right now I'm looking at the Actiontec ScreenBeam Kit Wireless Display Receiver & Transmitter for Non-WiDi Laptops/ Miracast Devices. If you click on the link it will take you Amazon US. This link will take you to the Actiontec website.

I'm hoping someone can vouch for this product or knows of something better.

JFI, I'm currently using an HDMI cable but I'm in the middle of home refurbishing and I need to relocation my desktop.

I appreciate your input.

Tks

I know it's a little thing but I'm not a Chrome browser fan, I'm partial to Firefox. I may have to put my bias aside and go that route.

The Amazon reviews for the ScreenBeam are not to favorable, there's lots of problems.

Anyone out there with Chromecast experience or any other aftermarket hardware?

Thanks Mono, appreciate your time.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back