• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your favourite books of 2022 (1 Viewer)

Melanie

Germany
This year I've got 29 books, including several about bird art. Here is my Top 10 of the most interesting books

1) Extinct Birds of Hawaii, 2nd edition by Michael Walther and Julian P. Hume
2) New Zealand Bird Paintings by Ray Ching
3) Animals, Plants and Afterimages by Valérie Bienvenue and Nicholas Chare
4) Birds of Bolivia by Sebastian Herzog et al.
5) Birds of the Mesozoic by Juan Benito and Roc Olive
6) Extinction: Our Fragile Relationship With Life on Earth by Marc Schlossman
7) The Action Plan for Australian Birds 2020 by Stephen Garnett and G. Barry Baker
8) A Guide to the Deer of the World by Charles Smith-Jones
9) Extinct: Artistic Impressions of Our Lost Wildlife by Benjamin Gray
10) Hummingbirds: A Celebration of Nature's Jewels by Glenn Bartley and Andy Swash

This year I've got 29 books, including several about bird art. Here is my Top 10 of the most interesting books

1) Extinct Birds of Hawaii, 2nd edition by Michael Walther and Julian P. Hume
2) New Zealand Bird Paintings by Ray Ching
3) Animals, Plants and Afterimages by Valérie Bienvenue and Nicholas Chare
4) Birds of Bolivia by Sebastian Herzog et al.
5) Birds of the Mesozoic by Juan Benito and Roc Olive
6) Extinction: Our Fragile Relationship With Life on Earth by Marc Schlossman
7) The Action Plan for Australian Birds 2020 by Stephen Garnett and G. Barry Baker
8) A Guide to the Deer of the World by Charles Smith-Jones
9) Extinct: Artistic Impressions of Our Lost Wildlife by Benjamin Gray
10) Hummingbirds: A Celebration of Nature's Jewels by Glenn Bartley and Andy Swash
I've just got the new Shrikes of the World, by Norbert Lefranc and Tim Worfolk, and it's definitely a contender for 2022, with only 6 days to go before 2023!
MJB

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back