• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Any members used Swift Audubon 828 HHS Roof Bins? (1 Viewer)

rka

ttbirds
Any members used the Swift Audubon 828 HHS Roof Bins? Would really appreciate any feedback.

Other than BVD, reviews are almost non-existent for these bins. I am trying to decide between these and the Porro 820ED model.

rka

Based on my own experience I recommend the 820ED, but also that you don't take the "waterproof" marking too literally. Very easy to look through, and an exceptionally wide field of view, but of course bulkier and less fashionable than roofs.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back