• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

majorca in sept (1 Viewer)

Having not visited Majorcia since 1985 ,I,ve decided on a short break in Sept. Staying at puerto pollensa.to catch up on all the island had to offer.
I know Majorca has changed much, since my last visit,Can anyone tell me what sites are now worth visiting,and any species that i should keep an eye out for.
All help would be grateful helping me to catch up on what i,ve missed during my absence.
Thanks all for any help.

look in one of the thread spain,canairies and balerics.....,titled majorca update ,i was in majorca in may so other people has posted trip reports,places to go and whats new

Thanks Jim & Ian.
Found your informaion ,of great help.will check out thread as noted .
Great photos Ian ,hoping i,m able to improve on my digi-scoping ,when i,m there.
So i,m just hoping that some of the birds will keep still for me.

Having not visited Majorcia since 1985 ,I,ve decided on a short break in Sept. Staying at puerto pollensa.to catch up on all the island had to offer.
I know Majorca has changed much, since my last visit,Can anyone tell me what sites are now worth visiting,and any species that i should keep an eye out for.
All help would be grateful helping me to catch up on what i,ve missed during my absence.
Thanks all for any help.

Hopefully you will find the new section on Mallorca on the Birding In Spain website quite useful. It's based on very recent information!

Steve
http://www.BirdingInSpain.com

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back