• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Princess Parrot (1 Viewer)

iraqbabbler

I've read a bit about this most beautiful Australian parrot (Princess Parrot)and was wondering where to find some reliable information about its distribution and any likely places where it can be seen - if any at all o:D

Thank you

Thanks Gavin o:D
I think it's WAY too hard to organise anything for this bird :-C
So I'll do like you and leave it as lucky last !

Thanks for the info anyway :t:

Interesting and seems like challenging species

Sure would be great to hear from any BF member that successfully navigated the difficult terrain and spotted this species!

Cheers!

Don

Hi Iraqibabbler,

This thread was recently on birding-aus mailing list and I thought it may be of interest to you.

http://bioacoustics.cse.unsw.edu.au/birding-aus/2008-07/msg00179.html

Due to the cost of getting out there I've relegated this species to possibly one of the last species in Aus I will get to try for.

Good luck if you manage to get out into this birds range.

Cheers
Gavin

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back