• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Does anyone have a photo of an Eleonora's falcon? (1 Viewer)

Hi,
My other half writes a bird column each week in the Athens News - an English language newspaper in Greece - to raise awareness for birds and the need to conserve their habitats. He usually supports each article with one of his own photographs.

Next week, his article is about Eleonora's falcons and he doesn't have a suitable picture.

Does anyone have a photo that they would be prepared to appear alongside the article for free? Obviously your name would be fully acknowledged.

Many thanks, if anyone can help!
Hils

PS If anyone wants to read his articles click this link and type 'Mills' into the search box. This will show you the archive articles:
http://www.athensnews.gr/athweb/nathens.search?entypo=C

Hi
I have a few if you would like to email me "cold a tur @ hotmail.com" leave out the gaps I would be pleased to help Steve ,if pics are good enough.
Kind regards
Col D

You can use this one with pleasure.

Regards

Mark

Attachments

• Eleanora's Falcon S'Albufera (B).jpg
    Eleanora's Falcon S'Albufera (B).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 201
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back