• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What are they? (1 Viewer)

dixiesden2118

Dixie's Digitals
OK, now please bare with me and my ignorance of the different types of hawks. I am very new to identifying these wonderful raptors. I always stop and take shots of them. So much now that they just sit there on the poles and look down at me. I swear they are rolling their eyes at me saying, not again. Well I have a few shots and after getting a few books in hope of labeling them correctly, they are all starting to look alike. So below is a link to my on line album of raptors. Please if you can help identify them or correct me on my info I already posted, I would appreciate it. I believe you can add a comment below the actual photo when clicked on. Thank you........

http://picasaweb.google.com/Dixiem0m2118/AzRaptors#

Hi!
I visited your page and made some species identifications for you. There are mostly red tails, but you have some light and dark phases mixed in there too. Hope it helps!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back