• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

best teleconverter for sony hdr sr 11 (1 Viewer)

rjwims

Certified newbie
I wonder which 2x teleconverter lense would work best with my hd camcorder, hdr sr11

I have seen a bunch of them online, but only the sony 1.7x gets decent reviews

Thanks

I wonder which 2x teleconverter lense would work best with my hd camcorder, hdr sr11

I have seen a bunch of them online, but only the sony 1.7x gets decent reviews

Thanks
Will the Olympus Tcon17 fit? if so they are excellent quality!
Brian

TC for sony HD camcorder

I have the SONY HDR CX12, which I think has the same body and features as the SR11. I am using Sony's teleconverter Model Number VCL-HG1737C, a 1.7X Telephoto Lens, which is compatible with both the SR11 and the CX12, according to the information on Sony's website. I purchased it online from B&H For around $120. Retail is around $190. I am very pleased with the quality of the lens/HD camcorder combo for birding.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back