• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Big News About My Hypoestes (1 Viewer)

verdin

I just started to take care of house plants a few weeks ago when I bought my Hypoestes (polka-dot plant). I was looking at my Living Stones (Which have grown alot since i gave them more sun) this morning, when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw purple on my Hypoestes. When I took a closer look, I saw that it was a 2 pedaled flower!! They rarely bloom! I went to go show my mom, who said I'v got a green thumb. I'm just a novice and I already bloomed one of the hardest! I'll take pictures so you all can see. I will hav them in about a week. I'm so happy!:bounce: -Ken

Well contratulations Ken and I am looking forward to seeing the photos. I'll wait patiently though :)

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back