• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Event held at Sandwell Valley (1 Viewer)

Stonechat2

Tooty Fruity Member
Hi midland birders
I would like to know whether any of you will be attending the event at Sandwell valley here are the details.

Valley Stroll
Guided Walks

This walk will be taking in the whole of the valley and looking at all that the area has to offer. Starting at the RSPB nature reserve, we will walk via the paddocks and icehouse woods to Sandwell Park Farm, where there will be an opportunity to buy a light snack or eat packed lunches. In the afternoon we'll walk back via Swan Pool and Forge Mill Farm. This walk is over several miles but will be at a gentle pace with many pauses, to look for birds or other features of interest.
Venue
RSPB Sandwell Valley nature reserve, West Midlands
Time
10.30 am - 3.30 pm
Prices (where known)
Adults: £2.50 (members) £3.50 (non-members)
Children: £1.50 (members) £2 (non-members)
Additional information: Children aged four and under free.

Address/Directions
20 Tanhouse Avenue, Great Barr, Birmingham B43 5AG.
Organiser
RSPB Sandwell Valley nature reserve
Telephone: 0121 357 7395
Dates
April

If you shall be attending please let me know as i would like to meet more experienced birders than my self so that we can talk and hopefully it will be a valuable learning experience for me as i do not know any local birders.
Steven.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back