• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Some pics from Cape May this year (1 Viewer)

Teddybird

Final trip a few weeks ago to Cape May yielded a surprise with seeing a new raptor, a young Swainson's Hawk.

In Stone Harbor a very quick look at an American Bittern.

Mallard's flying.

American Wigeon

Attachments

• IMG_2938-1.jpg
    IMG_2938-1.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2961.jpg
    IMG_2961.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_2844-1.jpg
    IMG_2844-1.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2669-1.jpg
    IMG_2669-1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2680-1.jpg
    IMG_2680-1.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 108
Thanks Gretchen. It was the only full shot of him I was able to get. This next one his head is behind the reeds but I like the leg.

Right now in Cape May they are seeing an Ivory Gull, wish I was there!

Attachments

• IMG_2845.jpg
    IMG_2845.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 94
I loved the hawk pic!...great shot and usually didn't spook them long enough to have it take off on you. I am coming to Cape May this april of 2010,....so am looking over some of the forum here on this...

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back