• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Khao Pra Bang Khram (Khao Nor Chu Chi) (1 Viewer)

Martinetti

Hello all,

I would like to get information about lodging near this park. I can't contact the famous Morakot resort...

Could anyone give me the email adress.

Is there other accomodations nearby? Do you have suggestions for birding there independently?

Thank you.

if you're doing it solo then it helps to have the bird calls. The birding here is often very difficult with long stretches between seeing a single bird.

If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend that you hire Yotin Meekaeo for some guiding while you are there - he is incredibly familiar with the birds in the forest and will give you an excellent chance of seeing Pittas.

PM me if you want his contact details

absolutely no regrets in forking out for him, if you happen to meet another birder out there (like I did) you could go together and split the cost as Yothin charges by the trip, not by the birder...

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back